Register for Electronic Service
Any party wishing to receive electronic service of pleadings and documents in lieu of mail service (“Electronic Service”) in the Chapter 11 Cases may register for electronic service by filling out and submitting the form below.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE of the following information about electronic service:
- By electing to receive electronic service in these Chapter 11 Cases (an “Electronic Service Party”), you acknowledge that documents sent to you in this case may only be provided to you in electronic format.
- Once registered, pursuant to Bankruptcy Rule 9036, rather than receiving paper copies of documents, Electronic Service Parties will receive an email containing a link to all documents recently filed in the Chapter 11 Cases or with an attachment of the recently-filed documents, irrespective of whether you would otherwise be entitled to such notice under the Bankruptcy Rules, Local Rules, or Bankruptcy Code.
- UNLESS, AT THE DEBTORS’ SOLE DISCRETION, TRADITIONAL NOTICE HAS OTHERWISE BEEN PROVIDED, NO ELECTRONIC SERVICE PARTY WILL RECEIVE NOTICE BY MAIL OF ANY DOCUMENTS IN THESE CHAPTER 11 CASES.
- EXCEPT WITH RESPECT TO A PROCEEDING TO INVALIDATE A PARTY’S SECURITY INTEREST, ELECTRONIC SERVICE SHALL APPLY TO THE SERVICE OF A COMPLAINT AND SUMMONS IN AN ADVERSARY PROCEEDING UNDER BANKRUPTCY RULE 7004 OR A SUBPOENA ISSUED UNDER BANKRUPTCY RULE 9016.
- If any notice or pleading sent via Electronic Service is returned to GCG’s noticing inbox as undeliverable, GCG will attempt to contact you to update the service address using the contact information provided to GCG upon registration.
- Pursuant to Bankruptcy Rule 9036, Electronic Service is deemed complete upon electronic transmission of service.
- Electronic Service is being provided as a convenience to all of the parties involved in this case. YOU WILL NOT INCUR ANY FEES OR COSTS BY ELECTING TO PARTICIPATE IN ELECTRONIC SERVICE.